Share This Article
Dennis Frank (R) has announced his intent to run for re-election for a third term as Baxter County Quorum Court Justice of the Peace for District 1, which includes Lakeview and most of the Midway area.
Frank is a current member of the Baxter County Republican Committee, Baxter County Republican Men’s Club – serving as club Treasurer, and an advocate for NACPAC (We Are Republicans).
Frank, originally from St. Louis, MO, earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He is a 35-year retiree from the Valvoline Oil Company serving in multiple roles –operations, national retail sales, and franchise business consultant.
Following that career, Frank and his wife, Michele, started a small business, growing it to three locations, before selling and moving to Lakeview, Arkansas in 2017.
Frank said he is a prime example of how important tourism is to Baxter County, spending multiple vacations in the Twin Lakes/White River area, and recognizing the beauty and quality of life available here.
Frank, a self-described fiscal conservative, has served on the Budget Committee for two terms and is the current chairman. He is also the current chairman of the Building Committee.
“I am proud of the work we have accomplished on the Quorum Court in the past three years,” Frank said. “Baxter County is a wonderful place to live and an excellent place to raise a family. I look forward to making it even better. I humbly ask for your vote, so I can continue to represent all the citizens of District 1.”
Frank’s election platform includes:
- Providing a competitive pay structure for the Sheriff’s Department to attract and retain quality personnel.
- Providing a competitive and living wage structure for all the Baxter County employees.
- Funding and starting the process of providing a new, larger Health Department building to accommodate the growing needs of Baxter County citizens.
- Opposing the re-opening of the NABORS landfill in Three Brothers AR.
- Funding and supporting Disabled American Veterans’ suicide prevention programs.
- Managing the Budget Process for Baxter County as proper stewards of taxpayer funds, all the while keeping Baxter County fiscally stable and positioned to weather unforeseen circumstances.