Mountain Home FFA joined 69,596 members from around the nation to attend and compete at the 95th National FFA Convention & Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana, on October 25-29th.
● 38 members, advisors, & parents attended from Mountain Home.
● Madison Hutson traveled with AR dept. of Ed, and served as a National Delegate.
● American FFA Degree was bestowed upon Josie Kelly and Cheyenne Hogan.
● High School Agriculture Business Management Team – 11th in the nation (silver)
Pictured Left to Right: Colton Cooley (silver), Emmanuel Westra (silver), Kinsey Devine (bronze), Aniston Williams(silver), Zach Barr (silver)
● High School Agronomy Team – 19th in the nation (silver)
Pictured Left to Right: Hannah Baker (silver), Kelsey Roach (silver), Abigail Taylor (bronze).
- Mountain Home FFA named 3-Star National Chapter and State Gold Chapter/Models of Excellence
The members attended the National Career Fair, listened to motivational speakers, attended business sessions and educational workshops, toured the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, teamed up in the Escape Rooms of Indianapolis, watched The Worlds Toughest Rodeo, and attended concerts with Lauren Alaina & Jimmy Allen.
1st Row: Taylor Albright, Elly Dwyer, Kinsey Stem, Abby Dooley, Lilly Wood
2nd Row: Kinsey Devine, Madison Hutson, Harrison Baker, Hannah Baker, Caroline Smith, Josie Kelly, Katie Lowe, Abby Taylor, Annie Williams, Hadleigh Baker, Brooke Hickes, Hannah Dooley, Kelsey Roach
3rd Row: Mason Dismore, Stone Gregory, Lathe Parks, Emmanuel Westra, Zach Barr, Stone Ramsey, Aiden Shrable & Josh Dickinson
The National FFA Organization is a school-based national youth leadership development organization of more than 735,000 student members as part of 8,817 local FFA chapters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
FFA’s mission is to make a positive difference in students’ lives by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education. For more, visit the National FFA Organization online at FFA.org and on Facebook and Twitter